Pioneer Square, 2017
This National Historic Landmark Building was constructed in 1892 following the Great Seattle Fire, and stands on the edge of Pioneer Square Park. The building housed forty-eight different mining firms during the Klondike Gold Rush of 1897. Our work included updating office spaces throughout the building as well as extensive remodeling and alterations to the building’s basement and street levels, resulting in the creation of new office space, communal building amenities, a public café, and flexible-use space.
Photography by Eden Photography