At Weaver Architects, you’ll help create world-class work with a friendly and talented team.
We believe that to provide a world-class design you need a fantastic team and an excellent work environment. Weaver Architects offers both, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We encourage and support continuing education whether for licensure, certification or general professional advancement.
Careers at Weaver Architects
Project Architect / Full Time
Weaver Architects is a fast growing architecture and interior design firm located in the shadow of the Great Wheel on Seattle’s Waterfront Pier 55. We are seeking fun loving, enthusiastic and self- starting individuals looking to work on exciting projects in a great atmosphere with energetic and like-minded professionals.
We offer excellent opportunities for the career minded seeking to fulfill their design and professional goals!
- Work directly on a variety of architectural interior and renovation projects ranging from 10,000 square feet to 75,000 square feet.
- Participate in conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects.
- General understanding of project budgets and schedules.
- Building Code knowledge
- Lead client meetings and design presentations.
- Create details unique to the design of the project.
- Oversee the preparation of quality documents for permit and construction.
- Coordination with outside consultants such as lighting, mechanical, electrical and structural engineers.
- Maintain good client relationships through attentive and result-oriented service.
- Actively participate in construction administration.
- Eight to ten years’ experience on commercial office design projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture.
- Technical proficiency in development of details and project drawing assembly.
- Ability to manage multiple staff members for project delivery as required.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Microsoft Project and Sketchup.
- Working knowledge of Revit a plus.
- Good presentation skills – verbally and graphically.
We offer full medical/dental coverage, vision care, Simple IRA and competitive compensation. We encourage and support continuing education whether for licensure, certification or general professional advancement.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org