Hiring: Office Administrator
Weaver Architects is a fast-growing architecture and interior design firm located in the shadow of the Great Wheel, on Seattle’s Waterfront Pier 55. Our focus is on commercial architectural and interior projects, as well as renovations and remodels.
We are seeking an office administrator with prior experience to support our team. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and time management skills. Experience with graphic design programs and Microsoft Office is preferred. Familiarity with architecture/design, as well as CRM software, is a plus.
- Reception duties - greet visitors, answer phones, respond to business inquiries
- Daily office operations - direct phone calls, assist guests, schedule in-house events, support on-site meetings
- Organize documents, material samples, and digital project files
- Assist with billing by preparing and sending invoices, maintain client databases, track accounts, and oversee the invoice workflow
- Correspond with and maintain relationships with product representatives
- Provide project assistance by assisting with permitting, creating graphics, and editing specifications and other project documents
- Maintain marketing collateral such as presentation graphics and photography of completed projects
- Plan and execute internal and external office functions
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior experience at a design firm
- Creative thinking, the ability to self-start projects, and enthusiasm for designing new operational initiatives
This exciting position offers the opportunity to become an integral part of our forward-thinking team as we grow and expand our work in the Puget Sound region.
We offer full medical/dental coverage, vision care, Simple IRA, and competitive compensation.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.